Building Acoustics - ISOLFON
ISOLFON product range is specialized in Building Acoustics applications that require acoustic, noise, or vibration control treatment.
The main advantage of ISOLFON product series is the fact that they are easily installed and they can be utilized in many DIY applications. That includes among others floating floor constructions, increasing the sound insulation of walls, soundproofing for inexpensive acoustic interventions, music rehearsal and control rooms etc.
The main products of ISOLFON range are:
– ISOLFON SEP- PU-SEPY: Polyurethane Acoustic Foam Panels
– ISOLFON – Barrier : Sound Insulation Mass Loaded Vinyl membrane
– ISOLFON- PB: Soundproofing panels with Lead Sheet
– iZiFON: Sound Absorption Polyester fiber Slabs
– ISOLFON- ReCork: Cork and recycled rubber anti-vibration roll
– ISOLfon-ReRub: Recycled rubber sheets for Sound & Vibration reduction
– ISOLfon-ReBond: Sound Absorption, Soundproofing & Impact Vibration isolation
– ISOLfon-Whisper: Closed cell laminated polyethylene foam
Complete Catalogue of ISOLFON Products:
Building Noise Insulation
Closed cell laminated polyethylene foam, that effectively traps sound and reduces the reverberation time.
Polyurethane foam panels that trap sound and reduce reverberation time.They offer increase sound absorption, reduce unwanted sound reflections, elimination of flutter echo, reduce room modes/standing waves, in music studios and acoustic sensitive spaces.
Noise reduction in a wide range of frequencies
A new generation product made of 100% polyester fiber, ideal for thermal & sound insulation
ISOLfon ReRub is produced with a combination of recycled elastomeric compounds, coming from the recycling end of life tyre rubbers (ELT), bonded with polyurethane glue.
Cork and recycled rubber rolls for Sound & Vibration reduction ISOLFON ReCork
ISOLFON-FF is easily installed in a great range of applications where impact noise insulation on floating floors is required.