- General Details
- Technical data
- Additional photos
- Related Products
The Sound Absorption Polyester fiber Slabs iZifon are a new generation, revolutionary new product made of 100% polyester fiber.
The material consists of fine, long, polyester fibers of various deniers thermally bonded.
Polyester fiber Slabs Applications
- Thermal insulation – sound Insulation between walls
- Sound absorbent surfaces
- Soundproofing of wooden floors
- In baffles construction of sound attenuators
- In constructions οf sound barriers
- In sound absorbent elements (room acoustic baffles) covered with acoustic transparent fabric
Sound Absorption Coefficient for thickness 50mm according to ISO 354-85 standard.
λ10 = 0,338 w / m K
Polyurethane foam panels that trap sound and reduce reverberation time.They offer increase sound absorption, reduce unwanted sound reflections, elimination of flutter echo, reduce room modes/standing waves, in music studios and acoustic sensitive spaces.
Helps to increase the transmission loss of walls and ceilings, and especially in light/dry construction