- General Details
- Acoustic Data
- Additional photos
- Related Products
ISOLfon ReRub Recycled rubber sheets are produced with a combination of recycled elastomeric compounds, coming from the recycling end-of-life tyre rubbers(ELT), bonded with polyurethane glue.
It can be applied to a wide temperature range and it also has remarkable mechanical resistance to impact, compression, friction etc. ISOLFON ReRub is resistant to common chemical environments, moisture and oils.
Roll width 100 cm.
(Other dimensions upon requests)
- Floor: Installation as all traditional floating floor substrates
- Walls: Fixed with mechanical support (plastic nails) or appropriate glue. The joints between the sheets should be sealed with appropriate tape.
- Floating floors: Especially useful in cases of floating floors with heavy loads (business premises, production areas, warehouses with vehicle movement, etc.). It is reminded that it should be coated with reinforced cement screed of sufficient thickness to achieve a uniform distribution of the applied loads.
- Anti-vibration substrates: Useful especially in cases of floating floor renovations, where the available space and height is limited. Under certain conditions, it can be placed on flat existing floors and with the use of special glue to accept the application of ceramic tiles. Our technical department can support you in choosing the right adhesive and guiding the appropriated instructions for your application.
- Wall Sound insulation: Its use between the overlapping layers of plasterboard ensures an increase of the sound insulation capacity of the composite wall or roof partition. The alternation of the intermediate layers of the materials ensures higher sound insulation, normalizing the “deeps” observed in the resonant frequencies of the composite partitions. The elasticity of ReRub, due to the materials that make it up, contributes to the absorption of sound energy, acting as a “mass/spring” system.
ISOLFON-ReRub is environmentally friendly as it comes from recycled car tires, it is 100% recyclable, it does not contain fibers or other harmful materials. Contributes to the green certification of LEED © buildings and to the Ecological and Environmental Method of Assessment of building constructions BREEAM.
Helps to increase the transmission loss of walls and ceilings, and especially in light/dry construction
ISOLFON-FF is easily installed in a great range of applications where impact noise insulation on floating floors is required.