Cork and recycled rubber rolls for Sound & Vibration reduction ISOLFON ReCork
- Acoustics, noise and vibration control products
- Building Acoustics - ISOLFON
- Cork and recycled rubber rolls for Sound & Vibration reduction ISOLFON ReCork
- General Details
- Acoustic Data
- Installation Photos
- Related Products
ISOLFON ReCork – impact sound noises insulation membrane, with excellent elasticity and resiliency.
ISOLFON ReCork is produced from natural, synthetic and recycled elastomeric compounds and cork bonded with polyurethane glue. It is easy to install, resilient and durable with low structural weight. It can be 100% recycled. It is suitable for all conventional subfloor and floor covering.
- Floating floors: Especially useful in cases of floating floors with heavy loads (business premises, production areas, warehouses with vehicle movement, etc.). It is reminded that it should be coated with reinforced cement screed of sufficient thickness to achieve a uniform distribution of the applied loads.
- Anti-vibration substrates: Useful especially in cases of floating floor renovations, where the available space and height is limited. Under certain conditions, it can be placed on flat existing floors and with the use of special glue to accept the application of ceramic tiles. Our technical department can support you in choosing the right adhesive and guiding the appropriated instructions for your application.
Sound Insulation Mass Loaded Vinyl Barrier: ISOLfon-Barrier
Helps to increase the transmission loss of walls and ceilings, and especially in light/dry construction
Recycled rubber sheets for Sound & Vibration reduction ISOLfon-ReRub
ISOLfon ReRub is produced with a combination of recycled elastomeric compounds, coming from the recycling end of life tyre rubbers (ELT), bonded with polyurethane glue.
Sound Absorption, Soundproofing & Impact Vibration isolation ISOLFON-ReBond
ISOLFON-ReΒond It is produced from recycled flexible polyurethane foams pressed & bonded with polyurethane glue.