At ALPHA ACOUSTIKI, our engineers conduct vibration measurement and assessment studies and use those findings to recommend vibration isolation solutions to control and mitigate vibration generated by mechanical systems, equipment and machinery.
Specifically, some principal parameters of the vibration control studies are:
- Vibration measurements (with 3axial accelerometers)
- Evaluation of vibration in buildings
- Calculation of machinery excitation frequency
- Calculation of deflection and natural frequency of the anti-vibration system
- Selection of the right vibration control system, for each specific application
- Protection of equipment from earthquakes or wind pressure
We design Vibration Control solutions for the following indicative categories:
- Industrial vibration control applications (i.e. Chilling Units, air-conditioning units, Gen Sets, boilers, HVAC etc).
- Building applications to avoid structure-borne vibration transmission (i.e. floating floors, floating walls, etc).
- Studio applications to construct floating surfaces using the “room in room” construction method. That includes floating ceilings, floating floors and floating walls.
- Human response to vibration at work like hands, arms, or full-body vibration evaluation, according to European Union Directive 2002/44/EC or International Standards